|Peace and Conflict Resolution (PCR)||
Joined Jun 23 2009
PCR Foundation has now a small Office in Central town, with have 4
keys pillars with difference activities we are focusing in. and our
activities are in 2 slums and 4 villages areas.
1. PEACE EDUCATION:
- Training, Trauma Rehabilitation, Mobilization, Social Therapy.
2. BASIC HEALTH:
- protection of pregnant Vulnerable women and newborn, Malnutrition,
Hygiene and mobilization
3. DINAH/ for young single Mothers and displaced widows:
- Entrepreneurship programs and handcrafts, land support for groups
displaced who living in Villages closed to Bukavu Town, support for
young single mother under 25 years old and Educational program for
them, a program of Agriculture support
- for vulnerable Children; displaced, who was born from sexually
abused and victims, street Child, survivors of war, Children from
slums and villages.
- sponsorship in University that have English program, for Vulnerable
youths, mean to send them to study abroad in Kenya, Uganda,
South-Africa or other Countries that teach in English, as is the big
opportunity for them to be have a job, because majority of
INTERNATIONAL NGOs in the Country are from Speaking English Countries.